Terms And Conditions
The visitors are cautioned to read all the terms and conditions under which they can access the EeYuva Portal. Only visitors agreeing for these terms may access the portal for accessing any kind of information or for availing any of the free or paid services offered by the portal and/or its partners/ affiliates/ advertisers/ franchisees/ agents/ agencies etc.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO FURTHER ACCESS OR REGISTER OR SUBSCRIBE FOR THE SERVICES.
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between the visitor/subscriber/user and Eenadu Digital, a division of Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited, a Company incorporated in TS, India, under Companies Act 1956, having its registered office at 6-3-569/3, Eenadu Complex, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, TS, India, herein after reffered to as "UEPL", the owner/operator of the portal www.dev.eeyuva.com, referred jointly and severally as a portal.
Access to the portal cannot be had unless and until these terms and conditions are read and consented to.
- USE AND ACCESS:
- This portal is primarily intended to disseminate information/content on entertainment, technology, lifestyle, career, education, etiquette, counselling, views and opinions.
The services offered by the portal and/or its partners/ affiliates/ advertisers/ franchisees/ agents/ agencies etc. may be accessed and/or used generally by any intending party, irrespective of region, religion, language, caste, creed, community, race, location, etc but subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The visitors/users/subscribers must be majors and should be capable of contracting as per law of the land, where they access the portal.
They must also submit and subject themselves to the laws of India and to the jurisdiction of law courts at Hyderabad, Telangana, India, for resolution of any dispute arising out of any eventuality related and/or attributable to the information posted in the portal or URLs linked to this portal.
The visitors/users/subscribers shall agree for all such modifications, alterations, deletions, additions to the content or material or lay-out or get-up or colour scheme or features or advertisements that may be made to the portal at the discretion of UEPL.
Content shall mean and include information in the form of text, rich text format, digital images, photos, listings, maps, sketches, pictures, routes, ingredients, technical specifications, brands, addresses etc.,
- By registering a profile, one becomes a subscriber of EeYuva Portal. The subscriber can access the content by logging into the portal with their user id and password.
- The subscription is currently free but Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited reserves their right to charge for the subscription in future. Thereafter any person who remits the prescribed fee continues to be or becomes a subscriber, as soon as the fee is duly accepted by UEPL and as soon the paid subscription is activated.
- The subscription to the portal is only for the sole, exclusive, personal use of the subscriber.
- A subscriber cannot authorize others to use his/her subscription. A subscriber cannot make the information on the portal, available to anyone else either gratuitously or for any consideration.
- The subscription of EeYuva is not transferable and not assignable to any third party. It cannot be assigned, transferred or licensed or used by any person/entity other than a registered subscriber.
- Commercial use of information is strictly prohibited.
- The subscriber shall not alter or delete any material that is displayed on the portal nor shall the subscriber do or caused to be done anything that may damage the material posted on the portal or that may jeopardize any system or device attached or connected to the portal or the server of Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited.
- The subscriber who does or cause to be done any objectionable/illegal act shall render himself/herself liable for all legal consequences thereto and shall also be liable to indemnify UEPL against any costs and consequences arising out of such objectionable/illegal acts of the subscriber to third parties.
- The individuals seeking subscription may, at the discretion of UEPL, be asked to furnish proof of their age, identity, residence, nationality, academic qualifications, other credentials claimed and such other information, before granting access to the portal or subscription. UEPL has the right to do a reference check in order to establish the credentials of the subscriber before activating the profile on the portal. UEPL shall not furnish any material or information displayed on the portal to anyone, unless consented by the subscriber.
- A profile of a subscriber is created by filling up the application online.
- Subscriber may upload his/her photograph or a video clipping, subject to technical feasibility.
- UPLOADING/POSTING OF MATERIAL
- Only owners of photos, data, profiles or any other material can upload the same to the portal. Others cannot upload or submit material for display on the portal.
- The person uploading/submitting material to the portal is presumed to be the owner of such material and that such owner has placed/uploaded/submitted/made available such material under an assurance and undertaking and warranty that he/she is the owner of the material placed/uploaded/ submitted/made available and with a further irrevocable right/authorization in favour of UEPL to display the material on the portal without any obligation whatsoever on the part of UEPL or on such other persons authorised by UEPL either expressly or impliedly, to pay any remuneration, royalty, license fee etc. and such right/authorization shall be without any territorial and time restrictions.
- It shall be the ultimate responsibility and liability of the subscriber for anything that is posted or uploaded on the portal with his/her user id. UEPL shall be obliged under law to furnish the information to the concerned authorities, relating to any subscriber under whose user id any objectionable content is posted on the portal or if any objectionable act is committed using the user id of a subscriber.
- The subscriber shall not post any defamatory, offensive, excessive, exaggerated, false, malafide, inaccurate, erroneous, blasphemous, obscene, profane, pirated, offensive, salacious, ghastly, indecent, racial or illegal material on the portal.
- The visitors or subscriber shall not send/post abusive, threatening, coercive, harassing, indecent, obscene mails/comments.
- No advertisement can be made on the portal of any product or service or no offer of any sale of goods or services can be made without the prior consent of UEPL.
- The subscribers shall not submit or upload any material, which impinges upon or infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties. There shall be an implied assurance and undertaking from the subscribers about the ownership, genuineness and originality of all the information, photographs, profiles or other material submitted and/or uploaded on the portal.
- UEPL advices the visitors/users/subscribers to refrain from sending/posting/uploading inaccurate, offensive, defamatory, objectionable, obscene content on the portal or exchange any such content through e-mails. UEPL shall not be responsible or liable for such content exchanged between the parties/users/visitors/subscribers and UEPL shall not be responsible for any exchange of such content.
- UEPL reserves unfettered right to moderate any content uploaded on portal. UEPL shall have absolute right to delete any content from the portal at their discretion, if in their opinion the content is unwarranted.
- DEACTIVATION OF PROFILE
- Profile of a subscriber will be automatically deleted if it is not active for 6 months.
- Profile of a paid subscriber will be automatically deactivated if not renewed before expiry
- CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
- UEPL reserves unfettered right to cancel any subscription at any stage, without assigning any reason whatsoever. The subscriber who thus forfeits the subscription shall not have any claim whatsoever either for the refund of subscription fee paid if any or any material given or any information furnished to UEPL.
- A subscription will automatically be cancelled if any abusive, obscene or sexually oriented message(s) or photo(s) or video(s) are sent by any subscriber to other subscribers or if such material is added to any profile. Such subscribers shall not be entitled for any compensation from Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited. Appropriate action may also be initiated against such erring subscribers.
- UEPL reserves the right to weed out duplicate profiles by using various tools or applications to detect profiles with same or similar basic credentials.
- TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
This agreement can be terminated by either of the parties at any time, for any reason without notice to the other party. This right is without prejudice to the right of UEPL to suspend or terminate the access of the subscriber to the portal without notice for any breach of this agreement.
- UEPL offers periodically, different types of schemes on the portal, for the convenience of all the subscribers, each with their own distinct benefits. UEPL reserves the right to modify, amend, alter, change or discontinue the schemes at their absolute discretion. Subscribers are advised to refer subscription plans for current schemes.
- ONLINE CHAT
- UEPL provides special services like ‘online chatting’, etc to free/paid subscribers. The ‘online chat’ feature is primarily provided to facilitate online contact of two subscribers. Subscribers shall be personally responsible and liable for their conduct, behaviour, language used and information transferred on ‘online chat’. Any objectionable incident entails penal consequences apart from cancellation of subscription and deactivation of all services.
- Any person aggrieved by any content on chat may make a complaint to UEPL in the prescribed format. The only obligation of UEPL shall be to delete such content subject to satisfactory proof of damage or possible damage and to provide the credentials of the erring subscriber, as available in the records of UEPL. UEPL shall assume no further responsibility or liability.
- This portal is owned and operated by Eenadu Digital, a division of Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited, a Company in Ramoji Group. The Company hereby reserves the right to change or discontinue any service, feature, offer, gift, contest, design, layout, content, platform, equipment, systems, programme, software needed for the access or use of the portal including subscriber’s area.
- UEPL reserves their right to make such modifications, alterations, deletions, additions to the content or material or lay-out or get-up or colour scheme or features or advertisements, from time to time.
- UEPL also reserves all their right to upgrade or down grade the technology or platforms deployed by them in the portal and the subscribers shall have no objection for any such up-gradation and down-gradation of technology or change of platforms or deployment of new technology.
- DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF VISITORS AND SUBSCRIBERS
- The subscribers shall furnish truthful, authentic, genuine, relevant, valid, correct, current, fair information for being displayed or posted on the portal.
- The subscribers shall provide proof as may be required by UEPL to substantiate the information furnished.
- Every subscriber impliedly undertakes personal responsibility and liability as to the correctness, authenticity, genuineness of the information furnished for display on portal.
- The onus of proving the correctness of information furnished and/or displayed on the portal lies on the concerned subscribers.
- The onus of proving that the information is wrong lies on the subscribers/third parties asserting, relying on/using/deleting the information.
- The subscribers availing online chat facility shall not misuse or misbehave with other subscribers.
- UEPL cautions visitors/users/subscribers not to upload any image or content which might infringe upon the copyright of any third party. However, UEPL shall not be liable for any action for copyright infringement, if any, due to posting of any content on the portal.
- ERRORS AND DISCREPANCIES
- While UEPL takes every care and caution to maintain the portal free of errors and discrepancies, it is possible for some mistakes to creep into the portal by inadvertence, oversight, human error, innocence and honest belief in the information in good faith. UEPL shall not be liable in respect of innocent dissemination of such information and the liability of UEPL is limited to removal of such errors and discrepancies from the portal. Subscribers and visitors may bring any such discrepancies to the notice of UEPL with reasonable proof for necessary action.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The intellectual property rights in the portal like Trademarks, copyright in artistic works, photographs, creative, graphics, layout, design, text, video, audio etc shall exclusively vest in UEPL. Any violation of such Intellectual Property Rights of UEPL by copying, publishing, distributing, modifying, transferring, altering, imposing, defacing shall be punishable under Law, including Copyright laws. UEPL sources material and photographs from reputed agencies on agreement of non-commercial use and non-distribution of the material and photographs. The subscribers are advised not to download any images or material from EeYuva Portal and any use of the images downloaded from EeYuva Portal shall amount to infringement of copyright of the owner of the photographs and shall entail penal consequences. The Intellectual Property rights in various trademarks, logos, photographs, text and other material posted on EeYuva Portal and any use of the same by the subscribers for whatever purpose would infringe upon the Intellectual Property Rights of the owners of the material including Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited. Subscribers are cautioned against use of any intellectual property downloaded from EeYuva Portal.
- Copying, storage, transmission, circulation of any information including photographs, profiles, code numbers, subscription numbers, addresses, etc displayed on the portal, is strictly prohibited.
- Some of the material which is procured by UEPL from third parties by way of licence may be protected by international copyright laws, violation of which would entail penal consequences under international laws.
- The subscribers/visitors shall be solely responsible and liable for all the consequences arising out of any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights including but not limited to damages, attorney fees and expenses.
- UEPL publishes advertisements on the EeYuva Portal on “as is where is” basis. UEPL shall not endorse any products or services, advertised on EeYuva Portal nor do they vouch about the quality, quantity, utility of the product/services, advertised on EeYuva Portal the users/consumers are advised to cross-verify the genuineness, quality, quantity, utility and other attributes of the products/services advertised on EeYuva Portal.
- UEPL does not vouch about the genuineness, qualification, age, region, religion of any person whose profile is uploaded on EeYuva Portal. Individuals are advised and cautioned to cross-verify all the claims made in the profile before making friendship or chatting online. UEPL shall not be responsible or liable for any misrepresentation made in any such profiles or consequences of online friendship or chatting.
- UEPL shall not undertake any responsibility for display of any erroneous or unauthorized or objectionable material or information or content on the portal and the liability of UEPL in case of any such display shall be limited to the removal of such information or material from the portal and providing the details of the subscriber's account from where the offending information or material is found to have been uploaded to the portal as per the records of UEPL.
- UEPL shall be at liberty to run/display advertisements in EeYuva Portal in various forms, namely pop-ups, scrolls, tickers, buttons, paid links, ear panels, banner ads etc. The subscriber shall not have objection for running all such advertisements on EeYuva Portal.
- UEPL may distribute mail ids of the subscribers to their sister concerns for promotional activity. The subscribers by default are construed to have agreed for distribution of their mail ids to the sister concerns of UEPL only for promotional purpose. The subscribers are however at liberty to advise appropriately to the concerned, if they do not desire to receive the promotional material, by opting out of the direct mailers.
- EeYuva.com is not a dating platform and visitors/subscribers/guests are advised to refrain from entering into any such relationship.
- The subscription/access to the portal is available subject to the condition that the portal is accessed/used at the sole risk of the subscriber/visitor. UEPL cannot and does not guarantee about the availability of connection to the portal, the services, and facilities nor does it assure any accuracy, quality, quantity, genuineness and promptness of any of the services offered on the portal.
- While every endeavour is made to make the portal free of any bugs, errors, viruses, failures, delay in transmission etc. UEPL does not guarantee that the portal or any of the services offered would be free of bugs, errors, viruses, failures and UEPL does not accept any responsibility or liability for any such bugs, errors, viruses, failures delay in transmission etc in the portal.
- UEPL reserves the right to make such additions, alterations, modifications, insertions, improvements to the portal for the betterment and quality enhancement of the material displayed on the portal. The subscribers shall also agree for such modifications to the material for compatibility with the technological advancement and shall, without demur, agree for any changes that may be required to be made at the discretion of UEPL and also provide such information or material that may be required for updation or upgradation of the portal in view of any technological advancement.
- The subscribers shall indemnify UEPL against any claims by third parties against UEPL in respect of any material posted by them on the portal or any claim made by them in the profile.
- The subscribers shall indemnify UEPL against any claims by third parties in respect of infringements of any Intellectual Property Rights in respect of and/or in relation to any material posted by them on the portal.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This portal is provided by UEPL on an "as is" and "as available" basis. UEPL makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this portal or the authenticity of the information, content, materials, or products included on this portal. The visitor/subscriber expressly agrees that his/her use of this portal is at his/her sole risk.
- UEPL does not warrant that this portal, its servers, or e-mail sent from this portal are free of viruses or other harmful components. UEPL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this portal, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- UEPL does not give any warranty whatsoever either express or implied, for any advertisement material displayed on the portal as to the quality, quantity, utility, originality, genuineness, legality, punctuality of any goods or services offered by UEPL or its agents, business affiliates, associates, agencies, franchisees etc. UEPL also does not give any warranty whatsoever either express or implied, of any disruption, interruption, breakdown of the portal or services offered by UEPL or its agents, business affiliates, associates, agencies, franchisees etc.
- UEPL shall not be liable for any damages to any subscribers or visitors or users or third parties for any injury or damage or hardship sustained by them on account of any error, failure, discrepancy, defect, shortfall, misdescription; any bugs, errors, viruses, failures delay in transmission etc in the portal; any defamatory, offensive, excessive, exaggerated, false, malafide, inaccurate, erroneous, blasphemous, obscene, profane, pirated, offensive, salacious, ghastly, indecent, racial or illegal material on the portal. The subscribers/visitors/users of the portal specifically agree to this and discharge UEPL from any liability whatsoever for the said acts.
- None of the staff or directors or officers or employees or agents of UEPL shall be liable in any manner whatsoever, for any of the claims of a subscriber for any loss, damage, costs, expenses sustained or likely to be sustained by him/her, by the use and access of the portal.
- All articles, stories, information, news, views, incidents, occurrences etc and any predictions, horoscopes, information that may be posted or displayed on the portal are purely that of the respective authors. Subscribers/visitors/users are requested to crosscheck the information from sources that are most reliable and trusted in their personal opinion. UEPL shall not be liable for any action, damages, indemnity, cost, expenses that the subscribers/visitors/users may have sustained or incurred from the use of such information.
- UEPL shall not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate, false, excessive, outdated, irrelevant information displayed or posted on the portal at the instance of a subscriber.
- UEPL shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any errors, discrepancies, and falsities in the information furnished by the subscribers and displayed on the portal.
- UEPL shall not in any manner be responsible for any infringement and Intellectual Property rights of any third parties by subscribers.
- All articles, stories, features, news, views and opinions, occurrences, incidents displayed on EeYuva Portal are supplied by various agencies, written by respective authors and UEPL does not assume any responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy in any of the material posted on the portal. The aggrieved parties are advised to address their grievances if any, to the concerned authority as indicated elsewhere in the portal. The Staff and Management, Directors of UEPL shall not be personally liable for any inaccuracy in the material posted on the portal.
- Horoscopes and predictions are sourced by UEPL from experts/professionals in the field. UEPL does not vouch for the accuracy of horoscopes and predictions, which are broadly indicative and may vary in individual cases. Individuals are advised to exercise caution in following the horoscope or predictions and are advised to cross-check the same if necessary.
- UEPL, their staff, employees, directors etc., shall not be liable for any inaccuracy in horoscope or prediction and for any consequent loss, damage, and inconvenience caused to any member of the public by such horoscope or prediction.
- Information relating to services like bus, train, flight is provided on best effort basis on the basis available information obtained by the staff of UEPL. Members of public are advised and cautioned to cross-check the information relating to the timings etc,. Casualities in information relating to accidents, information relating to casualities in any such accidents from link sources. UEPL, their staff, directors shall not be responsible for any inaccurate information.